Build muscle and reduce fat with Emsculpt, a revolutionary non-invasive treatment for toning your abdominal muscles. Emsculpt can also be used for a Denver Butt Lift – the intense toning increases muscle density while tightening, visibly lifting the buttocks.
How Emsculpt works
Emsculpt uses highly focused electromagnetic waves delivered from paddles placed on your tummy or butt cheeks. The muscles are stimulated to contract at a speed and intensity you could never come close to on your own. On the tummy, the muscle cells are quickly depleted of energy and release hormones that act on the surrounding fat cells. The muscles hypertrophy and grow, and the fat layer thins because a build up of free fatty acids in the cells. When treating your derriere, the cycles are designed to add muscle without fat loss so you tone and lift.
Treatment Combinations with Emsculpt
Emsculpt works well with CoolSculpting. Because the best candidates for Emsculpt are near their ideal physique and are looking for a treatment to create further definition, CoolSculpting is ideal for reducing fat on the abdomen, flanks and back, setting the stage for a successful and dramatic result.
Who are NOT good candidates?
- If you are pregnant, have a pacemaker or cochlear implant it is an absolute contraindication.
- Metal implantable devices in or near the treatment site are also a contraindication (like joint replacements, plates and screws, metal IUDs, Essure, and surgical staples).
- Hernias or previous repairs could be affected by the treatment. It is best to wait 3-6 months from any surgery in the vicinity.
- Noninvasive technologies produce small changes, so if you are overweight or obese, save your money. BMIs over 26 might want to research other ways to reach their goals.
Who are good Emsculpt candidates?
- If you can already see your 6 pack, take it to the next level!
- If you work out, but just aren’t seeing the results in the belly, this can crank your core.
- Out with an injury? Don’t lose, but even improve on all of your hard work.
- Physical limitations keep you from exercising the way you need to? This doesn’t hurt or strain your back or joints. Our more “mature” candidates are going to love this as much as elite athletes, if not more.
- New baby and no time for yourself? Get your body back faster. Has it been a few years? It’s not too late.
- CoolSculpting and liposuction results can now be taken to the next level!